Wednesday 29 October 2008

Me & My Magic Man

I've not had a musical interlude for a while. So let's have one.

It's not all death metal round here, you know. Every now and again I like to wig out to a bit of 1970s prog rock. Check this one out. Uriah Heep, performing their classic 'The Wizard' on some television show.



Bad lipsynching! Flowery jeans! Dancers in hotpants! Mick Box giving it some axe attack! An audience that looks like it doesn't know what it's doing there! Ah, those were the days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uriah Heap?!!! Jesus Christ! All at once I am assailed by fractal patterns, twisting waves of dancing light. It's the "black medallion" blotter acid again, a flashback of epic proportions...

My attorneys will be in touch.

Ian Sales said...

Sounds more like something you ate...